Become an Alliance Member
TUMMA is an engaged organization with dues that are collected annually to fund its marketing of regional manufacturing careers, scholarships, and basic operations.
Dues are based on the number of employees of the manufacturer. There will also be membership opportunities for allied non-manufacturing businesses that wish to connect with the manufacturing industry; as well as government, non-profit organizations, education and economic development organizations.
To become an engaged member, please submit the form below.
Reach out with any questions about a TUMMA membership today. Contact Us.
- Attend the complimentary full membership meetings throughout the year.
- Serve as an elected board member or chair important taskforces.
- Your company’s website will be linked on the newly designed website.
- Network with regional and statewide manufacturers.
- Link to your job openings on the TUMMA website.
- Your K-12 outreach opportunities are promoted on TUMMA’s website. TUMMA also connects your company to high school students via the Earn & Learn and apprenticeship programs.
- For the 2020-21 school year, TUMMA will sponsor $5,000 in college scholarships for manufacturing-related degrees.
- Training grant opportunities– TUMMA member companies look for ways to jointly train their employees regarding topics on leadership, mechanical and troubleshooting.
- Participate in surveys related to the region’s workforce development in the manufacturing sector.
- Your company can join on one of our Taskforces (K-12, Marketing, Events).
- Assist in developing new programs and events to engage members.
- Partner with manufacturers to address the regional skills shortage!